Sky Harbour UK Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purpose of your engagement, we by way of the Directors, take responsibility for storing and processing your data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
We have concluded that all customers have given explicit consent by engagement to hold their data on a computer system. Notwithstanding, we will ensure personal data will be:
1. Processed Fairly and Lawfully
2. Obtained for specific and lawful purposes.
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
4. Accurate and up to date.
5. Not kept longer than necessary.
6. Processed in accordance with the individual`s rights.
7. Kept securely.
8. Not transferred to any other country.
What do we use your data for?
1. To support legal documentation with respect to engagement.
2. To provide safety and pertinent information on a need be basis.
3. To trade with the customer.
4. To support legal credit checks and debt recovery legal proceedings as required.
What will your data NOT be used for?
1. To contact you for anything that is not related to our agreed terms of engagement.
2. Sold to or passed to third parties.
Who has access to your data?
1. Sky Harbour UK Limited and its Directors.
2. Third parties only when part of the services engagement with Sky Harbour UK Limited.
3. Solicitors and vendors in preparation and execution of services under the relevant services agreement.
Where is the Data stored?
1. On an encrypted database maintained by Sky Harbour UK Limited.
2. Backed up to an encrypted database on a company shared drive.
Data is stored in the company database while service provision is active and for up to 6 months afterwards.
If you believe any of the data we hold on your record is incorrect, or you wish to review your personal data please contact us here.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If you continue to use this website after the date on which changes come into effect, your use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.